Professional Land Surveyor
ACTUS has an immediate opportunity for a Professional Land Surveyor to join our Land Development team in our Las Vegas Office. The candidate will direct the Project Managers with managing the technical staff, and general Survey duties for residential, commercial, retail and/or industrial projects. Responsibilities will include:
· Direct the Project Managers with preparing ALTA surveys, Subdivision Plats, Parcel Maps, Topographic Surveys, Improvement Location Certificates, Legal Descriptions, Exhibits, and other surveying related items.
· Coordinate with surveying and engineering staff.
· Plot/Interpret legal descriptions, survey maps, and construction drawings.
· Capable of performing QA/QC checks on work performed by self and others.
· Maintaining and organizing CAD files to ensure consistency with company standards
– Registered Professional Land Surveyor (PLS) in the State of Nevada
– High School diploma/GED diploma required.
· Bachelor’s degree in surveying and mapping/Geomatics, GIS, engineering, or related fields required.
· 5 years’ experience working as a Professional Land Surveyor.
· 5 years’ experience using AutoCAD Civil 3D software.
· 5 years’ experience using Trimble Business Center.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office/Word, Excel and Outlook.
Preferred characteristics and skills:
· Excellent relationships with the governing agencies
· Strong self-initiative, to work independently
· Good leadership skills
Full-Time/Regular with benefits – 401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision.