Civil Engineering Assistant Project Coordinator – Land Development
ACTUS has an immediate opportunity for a Civil Engineering Project Coordinator to join our Land Development team in our Las Vegas Office. The candidate will assist the Project Coordinator with the civil engineering and survey projects of residential, commercial, retail and/or industrial projects with the governing agencies, team members, and clients. Responsibilities will include:
- Coordination with other in-house disciplines
- Assisting Project manager with obtaining necessary data to complete submittals.
- Maintain and organize all project related documentation: original plans, computerized data and files
- Assisting Project manager with preparation of Bid documents/specifications
- Assisting project manager with preparation of construction cost estimates/quantity takeoffs.
- Assisting project manager with obtaining permit/jurisdictional approvals.
- Assisting project manager with soliciting information from local jurisdictions.
- Preparing memos/letters required for the preparation and approval of the design documents.
- Assist the project manager with coordination with the project team and the client.
- Construction Administration Responsibilities:
- Assisting project manager with MS Project schedules
- Completing inspections/inspection reports for project
- Identifying and distributing fee requests to clients.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with civil design in land development
- Good relationships with the governing agencies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and on a team of designers, surveyors, and engineers
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and Project
- Excellent time management with an ability to multi-task
- Strong sense of urgency to meet client deadlines
- Familiarity with Clark County, City of Las Vegas, City of North Las Vegas, and Henderson submittal requirements
Preferred characteristics and skills:
- Excellent relationships with the governing agencies
- Strong self-initiative, to work independently
- Good leadership skills
Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
Full-Time/Regular with benefits.